Brand: Snatch Worthy Wigs
- Type: Virgin Hair
- Origin: Brazilian
- 10A Hair
- Texture: Water Wave
- Cap Structure: 360 Lace Front
- Versatility: Free Part, Up Do's and Pony Tails
- Features: Pre-plucked with baby hair, 4 combs with expandable strap hooks at nape
- Density/Thickness: 150%
- Weight: 132g - 235g
- Lace Color: Light Brown
- Lace Type: Swiss
Tips for Care
- Wash and condition hair regularly.
- When washing, use gentle running water and do NOT rub vigorously
- To maintain fresh, look, slightly apply gel, mousse or oil sheen. Oil is not recommended for bonded weave, for oil may cause hair to slip out.
- When combing, always comb bottom of hair first and work your way up to the root
- Comb curly hair gently with your fingers. Recommended not to use a comb.
Understand Your Hair. What is Virgin Hair, Raw Hair and Remy?
- VIRGIN hair is 100% human hair, unprocessed without chemical treatment like bleaching, perms or dyes and is collected from one donor. Virgin hair can withstand heat, can be permed, or dyed. All VIRGIN hair is RAW, but not all VIRGIN hair makes for RAW hair because it is steamed to achieve textures such as silky straight, curls and waves therefore the hair is no longer RAW or in it's most natural state.
- RAW Hair is 100% human Hair that has not been processed or altered in any way including steamed, it is in it's most natural state therefore it is more expensive than VIRGIN hair. Both VIRGIN and RAW hair cuticles are intact and aligned going in the same direction which allows for less tangling and shedding.
- Hair that is not RAW or VIRGIN is still considered 100% human hair and it's less expensive. This hair would have undergone chemical processing and was collected from more than one donor, which means cuticles are not intact or aligned or Non-Remy Hair. With this hair more tangling is to be expected and dyeing this hair is not recommended. Heat can be applied, but remember excessive heat to any type of hair can be damaging.
- When you see the term "REMY" it is by definition that the hair is collected from one source and the cuticles are intact and aligned going in the same direction.
- Synthetic is not 100% human hair. Special fibers make up this type of hair. This hair is not able to withstand heat, it will burn. But it's not all bad. Some of the best styles come from synthetic hair.